Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ai Beling Waterfall - Sumbawa




I knowwww I’ve been writing about Ai Beling waterfall for so many times now but I’m not gonna stop writing about it everytime I go there cause there is always new story to write about. Especially this time I fell off of the motorbike, oh wait,,I think it happened before too. I think I fell off of the motorbike everyime I went there…………….

So I thought it was gonna be only me and a friend going to Ai Beling but turned out my friend had another appointment with some other photographers and a model to do a photoshoot at the waterfall. I ended up being their assistant who helped the model with the dress and stuff -,-

  
The waterfall itself is located in Sempe Village, Moyo Hulu District. From my place to Ai Beling waterfall is like 36 km and it took an hour by motorbike. The road was still as bad as before so that everytime I went there I kinda knew I would fall off or something no matter how positive I tried to to be. It was rainy season too,,made the road was double hard to get through and there are some spots that I’m always scared of and I was super happy that we could go through all those spots I mentioned but we never knew what would happen, cause few seconds after feeling so relieved that I passed the last dangerous spot, we fell off of the motorbike. We got some injuries but nothing serious even tho it kinda hurt. We kept continue walking to the waterfall which is not so far anymore. We walked through a forest which is also slippery specially that we had to climb down a lil bit.



But we were lucky cause no other people at the waterfall. But ummm actually everytime I went there I rarely see other people, I guess the bad road is the reason why people don’t really wanna go there. But anyway the waterfall is still as beautiful as I can remember. I always got that peaceful feeling once I got there. I was planning on setting up my hammock but I couldn’t really find a good spot so I helped the model to get ready for the photoshoot and I took some of her picture modeling at the waterfall. But my amateur result is of course not as good as those photographers’s.



Ai Beling has 2 major waterfalls and some other minors. To get the other side of the waterfall we had to walk through the waterfall and it was so slippery that I had to hold on to my friend so that I wouldn’t fall. The flow was pretty hard and my feet are so small. The waterfall area reminds me of Grand Canyon,,,with water all over the place….even though I never even saw Grand Canyon -,-.

We didn’t stay at the waterfall for long cause it was cloudy and if it was raining the road would be so much more difficult to get through. So after they are done with their photoshoot session we left and I got stressed thinking about the road again. It got worst at night when I was home and my body felt so sore that I couldn’t walk properly for the next few days. But I still wish to go there again tho,,I just wish the road will be better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment