Tuesday, January 22, 2019

New Year Trip to Bali Part III

Gianyar, Ubud & Kintamani

 

My 4th day in Bali was the most expensive day during the whole trip. I actually could just explore around with some other friends but I decided to contact the grab guy I hired before and take a 6 hours private tour to Gianyar, Ubud & Kintamani area. My main purpose to go to Bali was to get relax this time, so I’d like to take a day to explore by myself.

So the Grab gay named Andi, he picked me up at my hostel in Seminyak around 11 am then we drove to Tegenungan Waterfall. It took like an hour driving. Andi was very helpful and friendly, he followed me around to take my pictures. The entrance ticket was Rp. 15,000/person, Andi told them he was my guide so he could enter for free.



Tegenungan waterfall is located in Kemenguh Village, Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency, it is always crowded cause it’s kinda easy to access and not so far from Denpasar. It was kinda changed from the last time I visited tho, there are some photo spots like swings or heart-shaped frame and some cafes. The waterfall is not so high, it is 15 meters high but it still fun to be at. I was just there for like 15 minutes wondering around and taking some pictures.

After that I wanted to continue to Kintamani but found out that my friend Cess was also around Gianyar so we met somewhere and went to Tirta Empul Temple together. The entrance fee to Tirta Empul was Rp. 30,000/person. Just like in other temples, they will give you sarong to wear when you enter the temples especially when you wear shorts. I liked it, it made me look cool :D. 



Anyway Tirta Empul is located in Manukaya Village, Tampaksiring District – Gianyar. It is a Hindu Temple with its holy water where people come to pray and purify themselves. There were some pools with its spring water where people can get into but both times I went there I didn’t do it. Always too lazy to get wet and pack my wet stuff so I was just walking around taking pictures as always. After spending like an hour here we continued our trip to Kintamani.

There were some restaurants in Kintamani that have very good location to see Batur Mountain view. 1st we went to this restaurant called Sari Mountain View but they only serve buffet, so we moved to the other restaurant but turn out it was also buffet so we decided to go back to Sari lol. It was Rp. 150,000/person for buffet but it sucks cause they didn’t include water in the price -,-. But the view was very nice, it was kinda foggy tho. Then I heard from my mum and friends that the other mountain, a part of Agung Mountain was erupted. 



We ate there a lot so could just skip dinner lol. After Kintamani we drove to Tegallalang, the rice field which was already in the same direction with our hostel in Ubud. To enter Tegallalang rice field we had to pay Rp. 10,000/person but we didn’t even walk inside. We just stop there at one stop and take pictures from there. We wanted to get to the swing but there were too many people waiting in line already and it started to rain so we kinda lost mood to walk around, besides I’ve been there before :D. So after 10 minutes we decided to just go straight to our hostel. 


About our hostel, it’s prolly my most favorite hostel during my whole trip. It’s called Vanagra Sugriwa, located in Sugriwa street No. 2 – Ubud, just 200 meters away from Ubud Art Market. They just opened last November and it used to be a private house, owned by a very nice old lady. It was Rp. 80,000/night include breakfast (Pancake & Fresh fruits). They also provide 24 hours free tea/coffee. I liked how homie it was. It was very quiet even tho it just just few steps away from the main road. The owner was very kind, the room was clean with comfy bed. I walked to art market the next day and bought a dress.



As I said this Ubud trip day was the most expensive day during my Bali trip, but it was worth it. I went to all those places I wanted to, I liked the hostel I stayed at and I had a good time with people I met. Here are the expenses details of my Ubud trip.

4th Day
Drinks & Snacks                    : Rp. 22,500
Tegenungan Entrance            : Rp. 15,000
Buffet Lunch                         : Rp.150,000
Tirta Empul Temple               : Rp. 30,000
Tegallalang                            : Rp. 10.000
Rental Car + Guide                 : Rp.450,000
Hostel                                   : Rp. 80,000
TOTAL                     : Rp.757,500

1 comment:

  1. Hostel near Ubud

    Villas - Find the best Palace and Hostel near Ubud for visit in Bali, Indonesia. Jalan Raya, Goa Gaja, Nightlife, and Homestay are the best place to visit in Ubud. You can get the best vegetarian food in Ubud.


    to get more - https://www.residence888.com/villas

    ReplyDelete